Thursday, April 10, 2008

Foggy Morning



Got up really early this morning to go get in a couple of hours on the MTB before work. Made it up to the trails about 7:15 and got ready to ride. Very foggy out. Nice and misty too. The ferns and other vegetation were very bright green. Combined with the fog the place looked like I was on Endor. I halfway expected to see Ewoks and stormtroopers battling it out. Anyways, the trails were in great condition and the first lap went by before I knew it. Got hung up for awhile at the " jump" area, someone has been digging alot there. There were 3 or 4 new sets of double jumps that caught my attention for a half an hour or so. I soon realized that if I didn't get back to riding I would be late to work so I took off. The 2nd lap went by faster than the first and I got back to the car just in time. #1 to get to work, and #2 just in time for food as I had started to come apart a little near the end of the ride.

Load up and drive in to work. Greeted by UPS and a big box of tires. Thanks Maxxis!

I'm a slave to the computer right now as I am waiting to find out if the race on Saturday will be cancelled for the 2nd weekend in a row. We'll see- I really want to race. Later- DH

No comments: