Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Busy, busy, busy!

There's been alot going on lately. I've started training in earnest. 15 hrs. a week right now with gym, yoga, and cold nightime miles on the bike.
Speaking of bikes, my Cervelo will be ready to roll early next week in time for a trip to the mountains.
Got by the doctor for another followup visit. Diagnosis: I have suffered an injury somewhere along the line ( perhaps when I went down in Greenville ) and have separated some muscles from my ribs. The doctor told me that is very painful ( thanks- I didn't know that ) and it takes a very long time to heal because that area never really gets to rest. If I can not breathe and lie still in the bed for 2 weeks it will heal fast. Otherwise, I'm looking at something like 37 years till it gets better. Thankfully, I'm alright when I'm riding. I just can't roll over in the bed without pain.

I'm also working on expanding my coaching services. I'm really excited about this. Stay tuned and I'll let you know when the new website is up and running.
Later- DH

No comments: