Friday, September 18, 2009

False Start

Now I'm not going to Dauset. The promoters have decided to postpone the race until Oct. 3rd. Bummer. Good thing I had the car loaded but had not rolled out when Mike texted me about it. Got scared off by the rain. Oh well- more recovery time for me before October. This does mean that I'll have to race 2 12 hrs back to back then- Dauset and Helen. Oh well- guess I'll go fix some bikes.

No comments: