Tuesday, May 29, 2007

180 degrees

Couldn't sleep last night. I was so stressed out and restless I only got about 2 hrs. in. I was so bent out of shape that I decided to quit riding. Not just racing but riding all together. It's been so long since I felt fast and honestly, good about ANYTHING that I felt like I couldn't take anymore dissapointment. If I can't race well ( and it's been a couple of years since I have ), then I don't want to waste my time with it. In fact if I had my camera at work today, my bikes would be on E-Bay right now.

But Liza convinced me to ride today and race this weekend. Since it is our anniversary this weekend, I decided to ride if she wants me to. So I came home and rode the rollers for a half an hour tonight. I feel a little better now but only time will tell how it all works out.
Stay Tuned.... DH

No comments: