Monday, March 30, 2009

Back on the Bike!

I made it all day Sunday without pain meds or my sling. The shoulder was feeling better- still hurts but the range of motion and flexibility has improved a ton. I can do alot more and can support myself somewhat.
Today was a beautiful day so I decided to ride. Dragged a TV and my rollers out to the patio and rode for an hour. Kinda hurt to get on and off the bike and had to drink with my left hand( that's one angle my shoulder can't do yet!). Other than that everything went well- I can stand up and ride with no pain and feel much better now.
We'll see how I feel tomorrow when I get up. I plan on getting an hour a day this week, and back on the road next week. I think off roading will have to wait awhile longer though!
Anyways- good progress and I'm healing well- not too old quite yet!
Later-
DH

No comments: